Large companies have teams that provide financial data to drive executive decision making. Wide Awake Business Revenue Modeling puts these tools at your fingertips in a simple format customized for entrepreneurs and small businesses. We work with you to overcome the overwhelm that often accompanies reading financial statements.
Revenue Modeling is a client-managed tool that offers an immediate visual overview of your company’s fiscal environment. The Revenue Modeling tool offers you deep insight into your business financials broken down by product line. This level of detail allows you to:
- Uncover new revenue
- Closely review pricing guidelines
- Manage expenses
- Determine staffing changes
- Predict where future revenue lies for your business.
Revenue modeling offers you an overall picture of your past and present profitability, a roadmap to meeting your goals and a forecasting tool to assist you in planning for the future.
Revenue Modeling is offered at two levels:
- Revenue Model Foundations – A six-month program designed to introduce you to the power of our exclusive Revenue Model and how gaining in-depth financial clarity leads you to understand your business and make better decisions. After six months, you’re ready to use the tool on your own.
- Revenue Model Advanced – Work on an ongoing basis with Wide Awake Business Revenue Model Consultants. We will expand your financial clarity with budgeting, quarterly re-projections, compensation modeling, and balance sheet analysis.